© 2020-2021 All rights reserved
You can list some information about travel, sports, reading, religion, politics and other personal activities in this section. This part of the content is optional in the resume, and it is not the area that HR cares most about. Of course, the column of interest and hobbies can provide the recruiter with a comprehensive evaluation of the job applicant.
If you think your personal activities meet the following conditions, you should add this part: qualifications that can make you a job candidate. Can explain your character, this character is very important at work. Certain positions are closely related to interests and hobbies:
For example, sales positions are definitely expected to be team members, and participants in competition activities are more important to recruiters. And financial accounting positions are definitely more inclined to some relatively static hobbies such as reading. In addition, turn to some reminiscent characteristics of hobbies in the resume.
1. Basketball, football, volleyball: team spirit. Suitable for most positions, if you have hobbies in this area, you can write it in your resume.
2. Go, chess: strategic awareness, apply for market or high-end positions are more suitable for writing such hobbies.
3. Reading, classical music: elegant. Applicable for civilian jobs.
4. Travel: the ability to adapt to different environments and the ability to learn quickly. In particular, certain job positions require frequent business trips. Job seekers with hobbies in this area often suspect that they have certain advantages, which are suitable for sales business positions.
5. Taekwondo: Will. Suitable for management and marketing positions.
6. Speech, debate: strong communication skills, suitable for marketing, sales and business positions.
7. Dance: Outgoing, easy to communicate. Applicable to public relations and marketing positions.