So, do you want to study in Romania? Great idea. However, choosing the right destination as a Romania is the most important decision of your life, as it will influence your personal and professional future for many, many years. Studying abroad is exciting and before studying abroad as a student, If you are thinking why I need to study and how to study in the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy located in the Romania then this detailed analysis report card helps you to move forward.
By choosing an exchange or full-time courses in Romania, you will be leaving your country and entering a new culture. You will meet new people and new friends and an exciting new chapter in your journey will begin in Romania. A rich experience awaits you.
This university’s main building is located in the Romania. University offering different courses for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and short term courses. Every year a number of local and international students study in the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Six Reasons why Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy is the Best in the World
Table of Contents
This detailed analysis report card helps you to make a decision to study in the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy. University main building located in the Romania. Some of the affiliate faculties are around the Romania.
Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy provides an amazing learning opportunity to students meaning that the university is regularly ranked in the world’s top list. Clear evidence shows the commitment of Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy to its students to provide a clear career path, world-leading quality of education and high standards of education. The Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy provides a range of resources to support students in and beyond their academic studies.
- Academics score results is 15.9
- Overall university ranking is 10.7�22.1
The way of teaching a distinctive advantage of Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy academic excellence. In the classroom lessons in which you discuss subject related problems with your professor and participate in the group discussions.
The Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy contains the online digital and offline book library. Students can access public libraries around the Romania.
- At the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy student gets an online and offline library facility.
- Students can access the public library on student cards around the Romania.
- Student-to-staff ratio is 11.1.
- Teaching staff quality is 17.6.
Academic research record
A number of local and international students study in the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy located in the Romania. Student study bachelors, master and PhD program and academic teaching staff made the university outstanding with an excellent academic research record.
- Total number of students 9,375.
- Research impact in the year 2021-2021 was 7.7.
- Citation on research paper is 14.5.
College life in theGrigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy is very balancing. Students can go to the library, gym and curriculum activities classes. The study had a total 66% of female and 34% male students. International students are increasing every year and this year around 9,375 students studying.
- Students have special benefits in selected places such as museums, stores and workshops around the Romania.
- Affordable student accommodation available in the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy campus and cheap accommodation available in the country side of Romania.
Total number 9,375 students prove the university welcomes every student from around the world. A number of 66% female and 34% male students make a balanced combination to study here.
- Provides and guidance to the jobs
- Opportunities for placement
- Industrial Income is 34.6
- International outlook is 41.2
- Opportunities with Erasmus and other local opportunities for studying abroad
- Volunteer option for learning new skills and gaining valuable experience
- To help you find valuable work experience while you study
- Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy jobs also possible
- After study Romania full-time job opportunities open for you to grow more
Europassgo wishes you good luck with your student life and our dedicated team is always ready to help you in getting admission in Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy and also guide you in the visa and documentation process. Also, Europassgo team helps you to get a job in Europe quickly and you can reach us anytime.