So, do you want to study in Japan? Great idea. However, choosing the right destination as a Japan is the most important decision of your life, as it will influence your personal and professional future for many, many years. Studying abroad is exciting and before studying abroad as a student, If you are thinking why I need to study and how to study in the Mie University located in the Japan then this detailed analysis report card helps you to move forward.
By choosing an exchange or full-time courses in Japan, you will be leaving your country and entering a new culture. You will meet new people and new friends and an exciting new chapter in your journey will begin in Japan. A rich experience awaits you.
This university’s main building is located in the Japan. University offering different courses for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and short term courses. Every year a number of local and international students study in the Mie University.
Six Reasons why Mie University is the Best in the World
This detailed analysis report card helps you to make a decision to study in the Mie University. University main building located in the Japan. Some of the affiliate faculties are around the Japan.
Mie University provides an amazing learning opportunity to students meaning that the university is regularly ranked in the world’s top list. Clear evidence shows the commitment of Mie University to its students to provide a clear career path, world-leading quality of education and high standards of education. The Mie University provides a range of resources to support students in and beyond their academic studies.
- Academics score results is 18.7
- Overall university ranking is 10.7�22.1
The way of teaching a distinctive advantage of Mie University academic excellence. In the classroom lessons in which you discuss subject related problems with your professor and participate in the group discussions.
The Mie University contains the online digital and offline book library. Students can access public libraries around the Japan.
- At the Mie University student gets an online and offline library facility.
- Students can access the public library on student cards around the Japan.
- Student-to-staff ratio is 9.5.
- Teaching staff quality is 20.9.
Academic research record
A number of local and international students study in the Mie University located in the Japan. Student study bachelors, master and PhD program and academic teaching staff made the university outstanding with an excellent academic research record.
- Total number of students 7,118.
- Research impact in the year 2021-2021 was 11.8.
- Citation on research paper is 20.7.
College life in theMie University is very balancing. Students can go to the library, gym and curriculum activities classes. The study had a total 37% of female and 63% male students. International students are increasing every year and this year around 7,118 students studying.
- Students have special benefits in selected places such as museums, stores and workshops around the Japan.
- Affordable student accommodation available in the Mie University campus and cheap accommodation available in the country side of Japan.
Total number 7,118 students prove the university welcomes every student from around the world. A number of 37% female and 63% male students make a balanced combination to study here.
- Provides and guidance to the jobs
- Opportunities for placement
- Industrial Income is 43.7
- International outlook is 20.5
- Opportunities with Erasmus and other local opportunities for studying abroad
- Volunteer option for learning new skills and gaining valuable experience
- To help you find valuable work experience while you study
- Mie University jobs also possible
- After study Japan full-time job opportunities open for you to grow more
Europassgo wishes you good luck with your student life and our dedicated team is always ready to help you in getting admission in Mie University and also guide you in the visa and documentation process. Also, Europassgo team helps you to get a job in Europe quickly and you can reach us anytime.