So, do you want to study in Russian Federation? Great idea. However, choosing the right destination as a Russian Federation is the most important decision of your life, as it will influence your personal and professional future for many, many years. Studying abroad is exciting and before studying abroad as a student, If you are thinking why I need to study and how to study in the Moscow Power Engineering Institute located in the Russian Federation then this detailed analysis report card helps you to move forward.
By choosing an exchange or full-time courses in Russian Federation, you will be leaving your country and entering a new culture. You will meet new people and new friends and an exciting new chapter in your journey will begin in Russian Federation. A rich experience awaits you.
This university’s main building is located in the Russian Federation. University offering different courses for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and short term courses. Every year a number of local and international students study in the Moscow Power Engineering Institute.
Six Reasons why Moscow Power Engineering Institute is the Best in the World
This detailed analysis report card helps you to make a decision to study in the Moscow Power Engineering Institute. University main building located in the Russian Federation. Some of the affiliate faculties are around the Russian Federation.
Moscow Power Engineering Institute provides an amazing learning opportunity to students meaning that the university is regularly ranked in the world’s top list. Clear evidence shows the commitment of Moscow Power Engineering Institute to its students to provide a clear career path, world-leading quality of education and high standards of education. The Moscow Power Engineering Institute provides a range of resources to support students in and beyond their academic studies.
- Academics score results is 14
- Overall university ranking is 10.7�22.1
The way of teaching a distinctive advantage of Moscow Power Engineering Institute academic excellence. In the classroom lessons in which you discuss subject related problems with your professor and participate in the group discussions.
The Moscow Power Engineering Institute contains the online digital and offline book library. Students can access public libraries around the Russian Federation.
- At the Moscow Power Engineering Institute student gets an online and offline library facility.
- Students can access the public library on student cards around the Russian Federation.
- Student-to-staff ratio is 14.7.
- Teaching staff quality is 18.7.
Academic research record
A number of local and international students study in the Moscow Power Engineering Institute located in the Russian Federation. Student study bachelors, master and PhD program and academic teaching staff made the university outstanding with an excellent academic research record.
- Total number of students 11,422.
- Research impact in the year 2021-2021 was 10.7.
- Citation on research paper is 5.8.
College life in theMoscow Power Engineering Institute is very balancing. Students can go to the library, gym and curriculum activities classes. The study had a total 37% of female and 63% male students. International students are increasing every year and this year around 11,422 students studying.
- Students have special benefits in selected places such as museums, stores and workshops around the Russian Federation.
- Affordable student accommodation available in the Moscow Power Engineering Institute campus and cheap accommodation available in the country side of Russian Federation.
Total number 11,422 students prove the university welcomes every student from around the world. A number of 37% female and 63% male students make a balanced combination to study here.
- Provides and guidance to the jobs
- Opportunities for placement
- Industrial Income is 56.5
- International outlook is 27.4
- Opportunities with Erasmus and other local opportunities for studying abroad
- Volunteer option for learning new skills and gaining valuable experience
- To help you find valuable work experience while you study
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute jobs also possible
- After study Russian Federation full-time job opportunities open for you to grow more
Europassgo wishes you good luck with your student life and our dedicated team is always ready to help you in getting admission in Moscow Power Engineering Institute and also guide you in the visa and documentation process. Also, Europassgo team helps you to get a job in Europe quickly and you can reach us anytime.