So, do you want to study in France? Great idea. However, choosing the right destination as a France is the most important decision of your life, as it will influence your personal and professional future for many, many years. Studying abroad is exciting and before studying abroad as a student, If you are thinking why I need to study and how to study in the Sciences Po located in the France then this detailed analysis report card helps you to move forward.
By choosing an exchange or full-time courses in France, you will be leaving your country and entering a new culture. You will meet new people and new friends and an exciting new chapter in your journey will begin in France. A rich experience awaits you.
This university’s main building is located in the France. University offering different courses for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and short term courses. Every year a number of local and international students study in the Sciences Po.
Six Reasons why Sciences Po is the Best in the World
This detailed analysis report card helps you to make a decision to study in the Sciences Po. University main building located in the France. Some of the affiliate faculties are around the France.
Sciences Po provides an amazing learning opportunity to students meaning that the university is regularly ranked in the world’s top list. Clear evidence shows the commitment of Sciences Po to its students to provide a clear career path, world-leading quality of education and high standards of education. The Sciences Po provides a range of resources to support students in and beyond their academic studies.
- Academics score results is 40.7
- Overall university ranking is 38.8�42.3
The way of teaching a distinctive advantage of Sciences Po academic excellence. In the classroom lessons in which you discuss subject related problems with your professor and participate in the group discussions.
The Sciences Po contains the online digital and offline book library. Students can access public libraries around the France.
- At the Sciences Po student gets an online and offline library facility.
- Students can access the public library on student cards around the France.
- Student-to-staff ratio is 45.1.
- Teaching staff quality is 29.8.
Academic research record
A number of local and international students study in the Sciences Po located in the France. Student study bachelors, master and PhD program and academic teaching staff made the university outstanding with an excellent academic research record.
- Total number of students 11,915.
- Research impact in the year 2021-2021 was 27.
- Citation on research paper is 56.8.
College life in theSciences Po is very balancing. Students can go to the library, gym and curriculum activities classes. The study had a total 60% of female and 40% male students. International students are increasing every year and this year around 11,915 students studying.
- Students have special benefits in selected places such as museums, stores and workshops around the France.
- Affordable student accommodation available in the Sciences Po campus and cheap accommodation available in the country side of France.
Total number 11,915 students prove the university welcomes every student from around the world. A number of 60% female and 40% male students make a balanced combination to study here.
- Provides and guidance to the jobs
- Opportunities for placement
- Industrial Income is 38.2
- International outlook is 76
- Opportunities with Erasmus and other local opportunities for studying abroad
- Volunteer option for learning new skills and gaining valuable experience
- To help you find valuable work experience while you study
- Sciences Po jobs also possible
- After study France full-time job opportunities open for you to grow more
Europassgo wishes you good luck with your student life and our dedicated team is always ready to help you in getting admission in Sciences Po and also guide you in the visa and documentation process. Also, Europassgo team helps you to get a job in Europe quickly and you can reach us anytime.