So, do you want to study in Taiwan? Great idea. However, choosing the right destination as a Taiwan is the most important decision of your life, as it will influence your personal and professional future for many, many years. Studying abroad is exciting and before studying abroad as a student, If you are thinking why I need to study and how to study in the Taipei Medical University located in the Taiwan then this detailed analysis report card helps you to move forward.
By choosing an exchange or full-time courses in Taiwan, you will be leaving your country and entering a new culture. You will meet new people and new friends and an exciting new chapter in your journey will begin in Taiwan. A rich experience awaits you.
This university’s main building is located in the Taiwan. University offering different courses for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and short term courses. Every year a number of local and international students study in the Taipei Medical University.
Six Reasons why Taipei Medical University is the Best in the World
This detailed analysis report card helps you to make a decision to study in the Taipei Medical University. University main building located in the Taiwan. Some of the affiliate faculties are around the Taiwan.
Taipei Medical University provides an amazing learning opportunity to students meaning that the university is regularly ranked in the world’s top list. Clear evidence shows the commitment of Taipei Medical University to its students to provide a clear career path, world-leading quality of education and high standards of education. The Taipei Medical University provides a range of resources to support students in and beyond their academic studies.
- Academics score results is 43.7
- Overall university ranking is 42.4�44.4
The way of teaching a distinctive advantage of Taipei Medical University academic excellence. In the classroom lessons in which you discuss subject related problems with your professor and participate in the group discussions.
The Taipei Medical University contains the online digital and offline book library. Students can access public libraries around the Taiwan.
- At the Taipei Medical University student gets an online and offline library facility.
- Students can access the public library on student cards around the Taiwan.
- Student-to-staff ratio is 10.2.
- Teaching staff quality is 28.7.
Academic research record
A number of local and international students study in the Taipei Medical University located in the Taiwan. Student study bachelors, master and PhD program and academic teaching staff made the university outstanding with an excellent academic research record.
- Total number of students 5,973.
- Research impact in the year 2021-2021 was 31.8.
- Citation on research paper is 67.9.
College life in theTaipei Medical University is very balancing. Students can go to the library, gym and curriculum activities classes. The study had a total 57% of female and 43% male students. International students are increasing every year and this year around 5,973 students studying.
- Students have special benefits in selected places such as museums, stores and workshops around the Taiwan.
- Affordable student accommodation available in the Taipei Medical University campus and cheap accommodation available in the country side of Taiwan.
Total number 5,973 students prove the university welcomes every student from around the world. A number of 57% female and 43% male students make a balanced combination to study here.
- Provides and guidance to the jobs
- Opportunities for placement
- Industrial Income is 94.9
- International outlook is 38
- Opportunities with Erasmus and other local opportunities for studying abroad
- Volunteer option for learning new skills and gaining valuable experience
- To help you find valuable work experience while you study
- Taipei Medical University jobs also possible
- After study Taiwan full-time job opportunities open for you to grow more
Europassgo wishes you good luck with your student life and our dedicated team is always ready to help you in getting admission in Taipei Medical University and also guide you in the visa and documentation process. Also, Europassgo team helps you to get a job in Europe quickly and you can reach us anytime.